With ReReplacer you can replace whatever you want in your entire site.
It can work on the entire output of your site, so you can also do replacements in things like the meta tags.
Some ideas where you can use ReReplacer for:
- Create your own custom tags ([mytag]some text[/mytag] becomes some text).
- Tweak the output of Joomla! without changing the core joomla or extension files.
- Filter bad words on your site.
- Temporarily hide text from your website, without actually removing it.
- Remove redundant whitespace from your code, making your website load faster.
- Use abbreviations in your content and replace them with the full text (J! becomes Joomla!, COMP becomes My Very Long Company Name®).
- Quickly place whole blocks of text by only typing one word. Like you can use [stats] and replace it with a piece of Google Statistics code. Or [footer] to put a fixed bit of text under articles. You can change the replacement in one place (in ReReplacer) and your whole website is updated!
You have the ability to use powerful regular expressions to search and replace. This opens up endless possibilities. You can do virtually everything with ReReplacer.
Only VIP members can download this file.